Terms of Service
By registering with the PulseConnect, you agree to the following terms of service:
- You affirm that you are a practicing healthcare professional, currently employed in a capacity that includes counseling patients or clients in a one-on-one or group setting.
- You acknowledge that you do not work for a consumer packaged goods company, food company, marketing organization, public relations firm, or other marketing services provider or agency.
- You affirm that the information provided during registration is truthful and accurate, to the best of your knowledge.
- You agree to distribute materials, product samples, coupons and/or other resources sent to you by PulseConnect to patients and/or clients for whom those materials and products are relevant, and in accordance with any instructions or guidance provided by PulseConnect.
- You acknowledge that receiving materials, product samples, coupons and/or other resources sent to you by PulseConnect does not represent any formal relationship between you and the sponsoring brand or company, and that they are provided free of charge and without any obligation.
- You acknowledge that materials, product samples, coupons and other resources are provided to members of PulseConnect based on criteria determined by PulseConnect and the sponsoring brand or company, and that registering with PulseConnect does not entitle you to or guarantee that you receive materials, product samples, coupons and/or other resources.
- You agree to receive periodic written and electronic communications from PulseConnect, including network updates and solicitations to participate in marketing research surveys.
- You acknowledge that any incentives offered for completion of marketing research surveys are of limited quantity, are restricted to one (1) per PulseConnect member email or physical address, require a fully complete survey, require a valid email address, and require acceptance of a digital gift card.
PulseConnect reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate your enrollment should you be unwilling or unable to comply with these terms of service.